Agnostic.com

3 1

I'm enjoying the forums as you can tell by the many post I've made and comments however, I'm also here to date. Are There any guys around me that would be interested in taking me out? I don't bite, hard. I just feel like this is a dating site but I'm spending most of my time on the forums. Anyone else feel that way? All alone in Texas.

SonderOpia 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, I would like to take you out and get to know you. I hate writing but love talking on the phone. My number is 817-262-0089. To be honest, I do have some time management and commitment issues and they are only partly due to working weeknights and trying to take care of my 89 year old father. Please call anytime or send your number (or questions) in a personal message. I usually try to sleep around 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. or later, but while sleeping have my phone set to ring only when high priority calls come in.

I'm going to assume your name is Mark.

Yes. If you want to know more about me, send a friend request on Facebook. My last name is Siskel.

Texas is a big place to be alone

IKR

@SonderOpia What is IKR?

@steve148 I know right.

Yes, but no. My loss, I am sure. Oh. Just because I am married, I assure you.

I thank you for being honest.

@SonderOpia It is nice to in a place where I can be.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16362
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.