Agnostic.com

4 4

Are you angered or amused when somebody pull b.s answers out of their a** ?

Lol I won’t lie that I used to get angry, but sometime I just have to laugh at these people, due to their desperation to try to squeeze nonsense answers with logic. I am guilty however about getting angry when someone is just pure stupid and choose to stay that way then try to feed that same garbage to someone else and expect them to just accept it.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry I went ghost for a day. I've been at home asleep all day and night Thursday. I'm really sick. I have a viral upper respiratory infection. Along with hay fever. The guy that got me sick by not telling me he was sick, pulled answers out of his butt. I offered him coffee in my room Monday. He neglected to tell me he was sick. So he made a god comment in my room and told me I'm lost without god. I kicked his butt out of my room. Then the next day I was sick. I've taken days off of work. I lost hours and money thanks to his ignorance. I confronted him if he was sick. He said, "Kinda. I thought it was my window left open." Delusional.

Well ..... you make a point. I would ask a new guy at work how he would put something back together if he didn't take it apart. If they said anything other then getting a manual I would explain how they just killed a guy or blew up the unit. One thing I always dislike is an uneducated guess. I never took chances at work so I didn't guess. As far as BS from others.... let them rave on.

Its laughable

Just frustrated..
I usually walk...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16402
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.