Agnostic.com

3 5

QUESTION The scientific method made easy RE-UPLOADED A 2nd TIME (see vid description) - YouTube

I assumed that most of us became agnostic/atheist because we questioned the world around us and had gained a basic understanding of how science works. I keep running into people that have no idea what a good and valid research paper is and why it's important here is a video that helped me on my way to a better understanding of the world. It was one of many stops on my way out of the woo world of garbage "science"

Pooska 6 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great video! It’s nice to have explanations simplified and clarified for future use in discussions and debates.

Love his channel!

Hi Pooska, Thank you for this. It's much appreciated.

The scientific method is one of my favorite tools. It has proven to be the best system to find truth that there is.

I can only agree..... so many people don't get it though. It isn't taught in skool very well if at all. I had to make an effort to have a basic understanding as an adult but it was well worth the time spent

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16534
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.