Agnostic.com

11 4

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

Do you have a plan in place for your future? Are you one to just wait and see what happens and act accordingly? Do you have a personal, life, or work goal you'd like to reach in the next 5 years?

MyLiege 7 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wait and see, and act accordingly. Always been a 'fly by the seat of my pants' kind of gal.
Most of my plans have gotten side-tracked (or straight-up derailed), so experience has taught me to be flexible.
I just hope I'm still alive and able to take care of myself.

For better or for worse, my brain is more process oriented. I find out what my goals were when I get there.

skado Level 9 Jan 19, 2018

id like my art to be more recognised so I could help animals more

I seriously hope still right where I am now as far as where I live and what I do for recreation. I only work 15-20 hours a week, am cutting that down to 1/2 day a week toward the end of the year. Yes I would love a relationship, but don't see that happening. End of may this year was the 5 year deadline I set myself to having this place exactly as I want it.
Am very close, I would just love to pay some tradesmen to finalise some tiny bits, but they are so unreliable, and the systems I have developed are quite complex, am now automating them. I have enough $$ to finish it, I will be disappointed if I don't make my deadline. After that, a lot more recreation, more fishing, more diving, more surfing and lose some weight, am turning 60 in about 6 months. I want to retire for the 5th and last time.

I see myself where I've been my whole young adult years. Working fast food and living in a community center for the mentally ill. I would love to go back to college and graduate.

Continuing my effort to live in the present 😉

I think I will still be working because I always have. I am working on morphing what I do and hopefully will be part time on the day job thing

On the Earth instead of in it. Working, but hopefully just one job by then

Wow, a bunch of pessimists in this thread!

Personally, I think five years is too long a time to realistically plan for on a personal level; so many unexpected things (both good and bad) can happen in that time. I prefer to plan 1-3 years out.

I see myself stuck in the same spot, within a country who claims to be christian and to be the best while utilizing popular opinions to determine laws instead of reality.

A bus could hit me tomorrow. lol

Nope, not going to like that comment either 😟

@MyLiege Aww, com'on.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.