Agnostic.com

2 2

QUESTION #TIMESUP

As the trumpians drop the ball others are picking it up and running. Another big movement is #TIMESUP

Times up is an organic sequel to the #MeToo movement, is an initiative organized by influential women in the entertainment industry to combat sexual harassment and inequality in the workplace.
This appeared in the latest weekly information piece. More of us need to be a part of this group. At least sign up for their weekly messages.

JackPedigo 9 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are just so many issues that a person can't even keep up. I guess that's Trump's strategy if he's even smart enough to have one. We all need to pick a few things we are passionate about and run with them.

gearl Level 8 Jan 19, 2018

I will think about signing up. Right now I'm spending way too much time on this computer/interent. I'm having fun so it's not too big an issue. 🙂

You too. When I joined I complained I thought I thought my butt would get bigger from so much sitting. Now I find I was wrong, it is my waist that is growing. What can we do about this drug?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.