Agnostic.com

6 0

Looking for a bi-sexual lady looking for a polyamorous swingers relationship

DADDY is a very kinky guy! Into BDSM, swinging, open relationship, preferably with a bi- sexual lady!

Sexyrexy63 2 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My father was a scientist. I called him Daddy. He died when I was about 33 years old and I miss him every day. If my daddy was alive he'd be telling you to go peddle your kink in a more appropriate venue.

Deb57 Level 8 Sep 6, 2018

DEB 57 Another person who doesn't believe that there are many different views on millions of topics! You don't know me, so you feel you have the moral authority to impose your views on my life! Hmm! That brings to mind Dana Carvey's character "CHURCH LADY!" OH, YES ! What was the name of her dance? ?????????
I get the feeling you've done it before!
If you ever met me you'd think I was so Vanilla!

@Sexyrexy63 Cool your jets, dude. I never claimed to have the "moral authority" to pass judgment on you, but I also don't think you're entitled to inflict your favorite flavor of sex just any old place you feel like it. There are reasons why I don't fry chicken in my bathroom and I don't poop in my kitchen. One would hope to be able to look under the topic of Academic/Science without being assailed by sexual kink. Why would you want to fly your freak flag here, anyway? And the fact that your only attack is aimed at one of the only two women to protest your impropriety, and at none of the several men, speaks volumes.

There is a kink group on here...

Learn to read first. This is an academic group not a dating site.

EMC2 Level 8 Aug 31, 2018

@maturin1919 True but that would be under love and relationships. Not Academic

"Daddy" is a moron who posted this under the wrong heading.
"Daddy" needs to join the Sexual Deviant group and post this shit there.
"Daddy" needs to stop referring to himself in the 3rd person.

this isnt craigs list dude

Good luck with that, Daddy!

Dietl Level 7 Aug 31, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:167819
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.