What's your favorite (David) Bowie Tune out of the following

• 9 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 2 votes
Pfr1998 5 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Strangely enough, my favorite David Bowie songs are those on the Labyrinth soundtrack lol

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT OPINIONS. i am a late comer to Bowie fandom. I love Labyrinth. i like all of his early work...Hunky Dory, Ziggy etc

It all started with Space Oddity with Bowie. This song was way ahead of its time. Genius!

Bowie was way ahead of his time. What an original.

Panic in Detroit. Rebel Rebel. He had a recent song Lazarus which is pretty good.

godef Level 7 Sep 1, 2018

Space Oddity of those.

Putting Out Fires from Cat People is my favourite.

Really? No Heroes or Modern Love? Those are my two favourites.

Ozman Level 7 Sep 1, 2018

Of those, Space Oddity. But my favorite is Under Pressure.

Heroes.

I also like the Motorhead cover for a bit of irony.

JimG Level 8 Aug 31, 2018

"I'm afraid of americans"

Co written with Brian Eno!

First time I heard this was from the Brit/American crime drama Berlin Station. Check it out for a thinking person's crime drama.

Love the film clip with Trent Reznor from Nine INch Nails

@Stacey48 of course, you DO KNOW don't you Stacey, that the rest of the world IS scared of Americans! You'll have to visit me cos I'm too scared to go to yours! 😀

heroes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:168468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.