Agnostic.com

5 1

Medicinal Marijuana as primary legislative objective or recreational and medical

Please take my poll regarding users distinction between supporting medical marijuana as the primary legislative agenda or equally medical and recreational.

Thanks and wellness,

• 2 votes
  • 14 votes
machus1 5 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just heard on MSNBC, Trump has organized a committee to locate the negatives on pot on society,
The story is that Sessions and the religious bunch now want Trump too react.
This is going to be fun kids. If anyone that is allowed visiting hours with their brain supports this orange haired shithead, Cancel your visits, you obviously are not allowed in.

EMC2 Level 8 Sep 3, 2018

I live in CA. We are both here as of 1/18. Funny thing is, on the (now) rare occasion I do toke up, I still get a little twinge of thought that I'm doing something illegal. Hard to shake 50 years of looking over your shoulder.

If tobacco and alcohol are legal, then at least marijuana should be too. Either outlaw all or none. If none are outlawed, then increase funding for addiction/rehabilitation centers. If all are outlawed, then increase prisons and cemeteries because more people will be going to jail or dying.

The illegality of drugs is what makes them so profitable. Legalize them, or rather legalize versions that are a lot less addictive, heavily tax and regulate them. I twill make drugs safer, with fewere overdoses and take the profit out of the illegal trade.

Might want ot wait for the self driving cars though... just for public safety reasons.

Actually all we need is the government to drop the Schedule one rating . This allows the banks to use the US Financial system to operate as a legal entity. And to think Trump is involved , I am heart broken.

EMC2 Level 8 Sep 2, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169810
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.