Agnostic.com

8 1

Are dating sites becoming last year's thing?

Just curious to know if people are abandoning the usual slew of dating sites like myself.

Vic47 6 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly, same people who were there 10 years ago in my age bracket.

I thought dating sites were over about 10 years ago. That's just me, I guess.

My main problem with dating sites is they cost to much and the people they match you to live hundreds of miles away, and usually don't have the same values as you

I think they will be popular as new people join all the time. But with the number of static members, they just seem to sit there.

Yeah I actually feel dating sites are a loosing battle. Not the best way to meet people. I'd rather meet in person first.

Yeah, they aren't very helpful. Is there a meetup.com in the UK? I found a freethought group within and have meet a lot of nice people and go out and do things. Fun

jeffy Level 7 Jan 21, 2018

I don't think so. The way the world is now, with everyone running around living parallel lives, and being regular users of online communications - for so many, it's the only way they can meet people ! I know it's more true for me than it ever was. And I hear comments from other seekers saying something similar.

I suspect they'll be around in one form or another, for a good deal longer .

They've certainly become easy targets for con artists and other shysters, that includes the exorbitant costly ones too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17183
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.