Agnostic.com

2 0

Roadblocks and dreams.... I am reasonably sure we have all had them. I have had a few dreams in my life. I have been told a few times to follow them. I have also had some in my life who intentionally or unintentionally have put choke chains around my neck.

There are many questions to ask. Do I follow my dreams no matter what the consequences or do I put my dreams aside and tend to those who say they need me in spite of my dreams?

I put my dreams aside and tended to others needs. I play music and dance. Both are the pursuits of the young. No matter how talented one might be many times the young have the chances that older and more talented people don't.

realdancermn 5 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In my case at least, dreams are a consequence of what's on my mind. Sometime they are very helpful, sometimes they are nonsense and sometimes they are fun. We have brains to figure what category to put them in.

gearl Level 8 Jan 21, 2018

When involved with music, or dance, or any of the Arts, keep this in mind. This is not a Road Race. You do not have to pass a certain point by a certain time.
Tending to others can make you a great human. Great humans have something to say through the Arts. When the time does arrive, use your Arts to tell your story.

jasen Level 8 Jan 21, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17280
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.