Agnostic.com

2 1

Let's see what this stirs up...

phxbillcee 10 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trolling are we?

I prefer the term "stirring the pot"!

Oh boy....that preacher makes me want bang my head against the wall. Repeatedly. A little off the topic of birth control, but it reminds me of a classic moral delimma with pro-life supporters that believe life and conception happen when an egg is fertilized by a sperm. Suppose a person with this belief is at a fertility clinic where hundreds of frozen embryos are stored and there is a fire. They run to save the embyos but notice there is also a small child alone. They can only carry the child or the tank of embryos because they will need one hand free to open doors or break windows, whichever is necessary for escape. Which do they take; the one child or the hundreds of embryos? Most people would say the child...but by their own definition, they would be saving one life while denying life to hundreds of others. Hmmm...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17338
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.