Agnostic.com

13 2

What's your favorite quote about love?

Mantra 6 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

'the true measure of a Hero, is when he gives his Life and Those he Saved, will never know'

-Outer Limits

"you broke my heart twice, if you break it a third time I am going to kill you...
so you can choose life and leave or stay until you give me reasons to kill you."
I LEFT, BECAUSE EVERY MAN SHOT BY THEIR WIFE WAS WARNED SEVERAL TIMES.

I did reply your message but it got erased as i cant write on email anymore.

THOTH Level 4 Nov 10, 2017

I was able to send you another message. I saw a post from another user asking admin why they couldn't message this morning. I think they are working to fix it. Hope you can message again soon

"Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible."
-Thomas a Kempis

Find something you love and let it kill you.

Love is blind.!

The best feeling is when someone appreciates everything about you that someone else took for granted.

all you need is love, all you need is love, all you need is love,, love, love is all you need

Love is the thing I'll miss most when I die.

Love is the expression of one's values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another.

Never fear love.

When love lights on a turd it sticks.

Love is a coconut. Hard nut to crack.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1734
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.