Agnostic.com

4 4

SO THIS HAPPENED
Wasn't sure if I wanted to post this but with all the racist BS lately figured it should be added to the list. Working out late one night at the club between xmas and New Years when I hear raised voices fairly close by. Evidently 2 young men, probably East African immigrants, had mistakenly started using a piece of equipment another young man, of European descent or 'white' if you prefer, had momentarily walked away from. Definitely annoying but not a huge deal. But the white guy, being a racist peckerhead, had to spew: "It's about respect bitch!" and "C'mon pussy let's go!" Figured I should do something so I put myself between them. Since I'm a big, bald white guy I'm sure this confused the peckerhead because he probably expected me to take his side. So he takes off to run around the track instead while dropping 'n' bombs along the way. At first the other 2 guys didn't want to do anything but another member and myself encouraged them to report the incident and I offered to support them with what I saw and heard. Mr. Peckerhead didn't help his case by whining to the manager about how he shouldn't have come to this hell hole in the first place. He ended up getting bounced from all Lifetime clubs. This country seems to be going backwards. I guess it's good that I was able to channel that negative energy into a productive workout?

kmdskit3 8 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you for getting in the way of bullies!!

Good job!!!

Well done for making a stand. Beer on me if I'm ever in Minneapolis!

Jnei Level 8 Jan 22, 2018

Sorry you had to see that but glad you were there to support the ones being wronged. There are too many who are afraid to speak.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17435
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.