Agnostic.com

5 2

Seek ordination or no? (Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster)

I'm on the mailing list for FSM and just a notification that charges for ordination will be going up soon! Right now it's a sweet 25$, with shipping thrown for free for the certification and handy-dandy ministerial wallet card. I'm not sure that there ARE any Pastafarian ministers in this area but am pretty sure there ARE some Pastafarians! I'm considering becoming ordained as a public service-also so I can challenge the city's nativity scene, should they ever decide in a boneheaded move to erect one, by putting up an FSM display RIGHT BESIDE IT.....(The town council is already on notice I will do so.)

• 18 votes
  • 0 votes
BookDeath 8 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As there is no actual sightings of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (that I know of) there is an alternative - The United Church of Bacon. Now here's a religion that i can really get my teeth into. (groan). Check it out.

Can i be church rector? Also, if you form a church, i understand there can be Substantial tax advantages...i could be bookkeeper too!

If it makes you happy, then go for it.

That reminds me; it's almost time for me to put my FSM Happy Holidays avatar up on my social media pages.

I am a Dudeist Priest, as you say for the public service!

BillF Level 7 Sep 10, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:175625
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.