Agnostic.com

5 0

Can I ask about Osama bin laden. I don't get why he was murdered instead of captured and brought to justice. Is it lynch squad mentality. I know 9 11 was horrific. I don't want to offend anyone

Babyseal 6 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That’s the way I heard it anyway......????

Some people are so dangerous that you can't give them any opportunity to kill you first.

Personally, I do not trust that the United States government has told the truth about the final disposition of bin Laden. I do believe he is dead, yes. I am not so sure he wasn't already dead when his killing was reported. It may have been staged. How he managed to survive for so long while reportedly needing dialysis while hiding in Tora Bora and the surrounding region is one angle that I don't know how to interpret.

IF he was truly killed and buried at sea, then it seems to me that there are a whole lot more questions that need to be asked -- and answered. In reality, though, I rather doubt we will ever learn the real truth.

There was no chance that he would have been taken alive..he needed to martyre himself to perpetuate Al Qiada.
The reason he was buried at sea secretly was to Not have a memorial built to him..though The thought of him is powerful at the moment, even that shall disappear with time..

It's a curious thing that the execution of Saddam was video taped and yet no images have been shown of his capture or him on the ship. 😉 so not so sure I buy the story...

Saddams execution was filmed via a phone I believe....then put on utube or fb...which was stopped as quick as it was released......his actual capture was on film....from a bodycam of one of the soldiers....I remember seeing it....wasn’t on the news I don’t think....probably on these yank soldier documentaries....I recall he was in a small bunker of sorts....and the soldiers got a tip off from one of his own people....as they dragged him out of the hole he was screaming in his language....that he did not recognise his capture.....I am the president of Iraq....or to that effect....and his whole trial was filmed but not publicised on tv.....I think the true reason of his and his ‘clan’ being executed so quickly was that it had been leaked intelligence that he was about to be rescued.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17638
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.