Agnostic.com

1 1

Sometimes we speak about Joy sometimes we speak about Pain... In the Background Is My HeartAche.

What is your HeartAche? That thing in your life that will never be fixed. Could be a loss of a love one. An error that caused pain to someone. A strikeout. Could be saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. In my case I put my teenager only son in a plane by himself the week before 9/11/01. He made it home. But a week later could had been a different story and is not about my son making it safe is about the lives lost, the affected families. The hearts that are still aching today. Because I been so lucky in my life... This is My heartache.

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For my father, who died at 81 never having come out of the closet, except to a very few people. I regret that he never felt like he could tell me, and I regret that society made him feel like he could not be himself openly.

That is a heartache. I wondered often what my daughter thought of me reacting when she told me she was BI... she didn't one on one me she did it in front of her elder sister too... I just told her just give me a hug that doesn't change anything about us... you always going to be my daughter. Her sister reaction to me? "I knew it, I had that feeling". Within 30 seconds once we were upstairs. My knees buckled and I had to hold on to the counter in the kitchen but it wasn't for no other reason that my daughter life had been made more difficult and she needed to be stronger than she ever been before but I am sure she slept better that night. Thank You for opening up to us your heartache.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17680
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.