Agnostic.com

1 0

Gun down CNN over fake news.
How many times do I have to say this,
THERE IS NO FAKE NEWS IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA!!!!
Just ask; Dan Rather, Connie Chung, Mike Wallace, Brian Williams or Keith Oberman.
Straight from the FCC website. The Commission's prohibition against the broadcast of hoaxes is set forth at Section 73.1217 of the Commission's rules, 47 C.F.R. § 73.1217. This rule prohibits broadcast licensees or permittees from broadcasting false information the FCC website,
Those people I just talked about were big names in news, in their time, they screwed up, and they aren't around anymore.
Not to mention Trump appointed the chairman of the FCC last jan. If there were any real "fake news" out there Trump would be talking about this guy or talking about suing somebody. He's not doing either. The only fake news comes from Trump or Fox News.

MikeFlora 7 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I need to take this to the next level before somebody really does get shot. Should I maybe make a short video and put it on facebook and youtube?
In the context that Trump uses it, making up stories, and inventing sources it does not happen. If they say he did something, he did it, and he needs to own it.

They can't keep up with all the stupid shit he does do, they sure as hell don't have the time to make stuff up, even if they wanted to.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17824
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.