Agnostic.com

1 0

Being 420 friendly is accepted as nearly mainstream these days. However, did those of you who listed weed in your profile have any qualms about sharing that info in such a public forum?

RichardAP 4 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good question. I don't partake, and at first I was thinking it wouldn't really matter, but then I started to think about the reality. If I did smoke pot, would I want that information available where a coworker or employer could find it? I'm pretty upfront about who I am otherwise, but when it comes to illegal activity I would probably be hesitant to make a public declaration. I might as well be screaming, "Hey, boss, fire me!" Maybe other people feel differently, or live in areas where it's not illegal.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17980
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.