Agnostic.com

6 3

Do you have any big (or not-so-big) life regrets?

If you could undo them, what past actions or errors in judgment would you like to strike from the record? Extra points if they can help prevent others from making the same mistakes.

I wish I had been more focused during my college years. So much time and money wasted. (Had fun, though.)

misternatureboy 7 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2 asshole husbands, altho I suppose that's on me, especially the 2nd one.........

Yes, i regret moving to my brothers apartment in mount dora florida! worse 4 months of my life. so glad i snuck out while my sister-inlaw was at work and my brother was past out drunk. I locked the bedroom door with the radeo was on full bast ??? best Escape Plan ever???.i wasted so much money over there 5000 down the drain.

Looking back I wish I had kept my focus on playing guitar. Sure I can pick it up at any time and play extremely bad, and I do know enough to fine tune the bad.

Really, it's more about what I DIDN'T do than what I DID do! I wish I'd spoken with my grand/great-grand parents about their childhoods, etc. I wish I'd been better educated. Aside from that...life's been very, very good!

I should have moved that grate I slipped on which caused me to fall 12 feet into an empty concert pond in the middle of nowhere Alaska... I am lucky I didn't die or end up paralyzed, but the injury will affect me the rest of my life. After 13 years, I think I finally have my back under control, but that's probably only temporary as I age. I'm scared about what will happen as I get older. Especially since I'm single, poor, and have no kids...

Remi Level 7 Sep 16, 2018

O U C H !

Ugh. Sorry to hear that.

I could think of some, though nothing really major. I tend not to look at things that way though; more like water under the bridge.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:180688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.