Agnostic.com

8 3

What species of human would you be?

Homo sapiens is not the only bi-nomial that has been used to name the species. I have never fitted in, and more to the point, never wanted to. I have dropped out in many ways, many times. I pay minimal regard to the norms and institutions of industrial society. People of say I have left society and reverted back to a natural animal. I consider that the rest of human society left its natural form, and I am the one who stayed behind, at least in my mind. At he bottom of this wiki are a list of alternatives, I would go for Homo excentricus. Which suits you best?
[en.wikipedia.org]

Rugglesby 8 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hoping for Homo Superior, but unlikely

I think homo constipatus as I actually don't give a shit.....

😉

homo excentricus

Homo ridens

Wow, so many choices. Lying man Story telling ape seemed a good fit. Learning man and artistic man also seemed appropriate. Overall, so many others also could work. I'm not sure speciation beyond the level of homo sapians really exists. Humans have a wide range of adaptation and skills attainment. Perhaps that is what has made us such a successful predator on this planet?

Homo superior on account of my mutant powers which I will not disclose.

Homo leavemealonacitus

I am sorry but... I had been Homo Hectoras for 64 years now.

I am waiting for the comment "homo Simpson"

@Rugglesby He won't find out for a while.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18108
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.