Agnostic.com

2 1

Can we put and end to these bathroom bills already?

We can put an end to these asinine "bathroom bills" in a weekend.

Remember the Freedom Riders in the '60's?  Same basic idea.

You get six or seven bus loads of volunteers - all transgender, and you send them off  to the really red states.  And you stop along the way, eat in restaurants, maybe visit the Creation Museum in Kentucky,  couple of mega-churches...

And send everyone to the restrooms, but heres the thing - everyone uses the bathroom that corresponds to the gender that they were assigned to at birth.

This will lead to arrests which will lead to lawsuits which, with any luck, will help even our least enlightened countrymen better understand how fundamentally and hopelessly stupid these proposed laws actually are.

Will it work?

• 3 votes
  • 4 votes
Juggler67 6 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People just need to pee, why does it even matter which bathroom?

This topic makes me angry. Because for those people this bothers, they assume trans people have mental defects. On top of that, they feel that one of those defects is that they're either pedophiles or sexual offenders or both. I have no business knowing what's underneath their pants. And it concerns me that so many people DO care what's in their pants.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:181509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.