Agnostic.com

12 10

Hi, just wanted to say that the majority of this group are so interesting and quite witty. Thanks for this.

Stella-Luna 4 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome, enjoy new friendships and have fun.

Stop it! You're making me blush... 😉

Could you please explain to my wife just how funny I am? I've been trying to brainwash the idea into her for 20 years!

Thank you for noticing 🙂

you're welcome

I would like to be a little interesting and at least half-witty.

I’ll take that as a compliment, I think.

Perhaps we could have the annual agnostic.com Oscars, with awards for best posts in various categories.
"And the winner of the 2018 agnostic.com funniest post Oscar goes to....".
"Thank you, Thank you, now I want to thank everybody I've ever known....." 🙂

I know! Ain't it great!!?? So many of the members are so edifying and entertaining.

I do agree that here you can find many interesting conversation threads pretty much not matter what you'd be interested in talking about. And yes, there are some pretty creative writers. Sometimes it's fun to come here for a little bit and hang out while I'm trying to gather my own wits, which I seem to have strewn about all over my office all day. Welcome!

Thank you

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18257
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.