Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

R the PC police included in "racial anxieties"...just wondering? to me, that is the thing that turns me away from the left, mostly.....free speech is SO important, including abrasive free speech

Be abrasive if you like, but if a marginalized group says you are using speech that is non-inclusive I think culturally dominant groups, if they truly believe in equality, should respect that and change. Failure to do so is a symptom of the exact thing this article is talking about.

@DoctoralZombie i agree. i just don't want laws that MAKE me do it. it sucks, but imbeciles have a right to an opinion, and to voice it. hell, that's how the rest of us tell they're idiots: we listen to them talk.

@IamBane I am fine with restricting hate speech.

@DoctoralZombie yeah, i guess i would be too. it's worries me who is going to decide what is hateful and what is not

@IamBane I agree

@DoctoralZombie It's like when Justice Scolia said, "I can't define vulgarity, but i know it when i see it"----that's scary stuff!

Who would have guessed less than educated semi skilled white older men would be threatened by immigrants and women workers. I for one am shocked.

I really want to read the studies cited

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:182726
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.