Agnostic.com

5 0

Is it just me?

So.....who is here for dating and who is here for community? Maybe both? I'd be interested in finding a community or gathering of individuals in the Phoenix area. A place to enjoy each other's company. Let me know, my heathen friends.

MichaelPharaoh 2 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Both. I enjoy conversing with people of different viewpoints: I have also found myself alone,(sans a partner),for the first time in 27 years. I am finding this intolerable as I do not care to be alone.

I'm not actively looking but I am open to meeting people.

When, I first joined it was more meeting someone and discover more about our belief system. To start my path of enlightenment. Now, I'm more here for the community and enjoying my journey of enlightenment. Try the meet up web site. They might have a local atheist group you can join. I tried that and one in my area was a book club. Which is not my thing.

Joined for the dating but now just do comments etc.
I did get together with one person on this site and they were nice

Myah Level 6 Sep 22, 2018

C'mon - you can't really think it's just you. Try a local approach. The site "MeetUp" is a good place to begin. Not really meant for dating - but you'll likely meet people who love what you love - which is a great way to start a friendship.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:183420
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.