Agnostic.com

8 0

Any native non believers?

So.... in USA everyone seems to have absndoned faith at some time... any non believers who never did here?

Dirsa 3 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've never been a believer. Was dragged to church/Sunday school as a kid, but never accepted their teaching.

JimG Level 8 Nov 22, 2018

I never really believed. There was a time when I was confused because I learned millions of people believed, and so many people couldn't be wrong, could they? They wouldn't just this crap out of their ass, would they?

I never understood how people could buy into religion. Every single aspect of it is logically inconsistent from a cursory look at reality.

Hello I'm new here nice to meet lovely once

Funny... even people who say they never have believed all claim to have been brought up with belief....

Dirsa Level 3 Sep 27, 2018

I remember never quite "buying" the whole religion thing. I must have been about 8 when my folks took me to temple and I was thinking to myself... "Wth? REALLY? They can't really believe this stuff, can they?"

When I was 11 my mother died and a religious aunt said "well god has a reason for this" and I just couldn't for the life of me understand how that made any sense.. So the deal was sealed at that point.

I've grown up around religious family members. Personally, never took to it. Realized why when I was 13.

The natives never believed in the Christian God

BkCAT Level 4 Sep 21, 2018

Ironically, EVERY Native I know is Catholic.

Yes. Although my mother once believed in god (she no longer does) I never have. Went to Sunday school once or twice as a child, but no never believed. Was agnostic at first, but have been a strong atheist for quite a few years now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:183553
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.