Agnostic.com

3 1

Favorite Movie Quotes

Jack Nicholson as The Joker: “Wait till they get a load of me.”
. . . well, I’m sure you can handle his more famous line for a few good guys.

Clint Eastwood as Harry Callaghan: “A man must know his limitations.”

Liam Neeson as Qui Gon Jinn: “Having the ability to speak doesn’t make you intelligent.”

Peter Sellers as Sidney Wang: “Aaaah, the room is filled with empty people.”

Peter Falk as Sam Diamond: “I gotta bullet hole on my back? You should see the other guy.”

From Demi Moore’s film G.I.Jane: “Lieutenant, seek life elsewhere!”

Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Emmett Brown: “Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need roads.”

Rutger Hauer as the replicant Roy Batty: “I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe . . . But all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain . . . (It’s) time to die.”

Kiefer Sutherland as Nelson Wright: “Today is a good day to die.”

Robin Williams as the Russian immigrant Vladimir Ivanoff: “Yesterday I bought my first pair of American shoes. They were made in Italy.”

SonnyMlaPH 7 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate" - Spoken by the warden in Cool Hand Luke (1967}

"That's gonna leave a mark!" - Tommy Boy (1995)

the joker - where did he get that ......thing ?! [batplane], peter sellers - birdy num num

Ha-ha! Was that Jack Nicholson?

Sigorney Weaver as Ripley : " get away from her , you BITCH ! "

ha-ha! Alien, I like that scene . . . here's one from Ghostbusters:

Sigourney Weaver: "That's the bedroom, but nothing ever happens in there."
Bill Murray: "What a waste!"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.