Agnostic.com

6 1

Why is it that women are afraid of sucking cock?

Just asking!

atheist 8 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh the possible explanations

1. There's something gnarly "downstairs"
  2. You're with the wrong woman

Depends on which woman. Some just flat out don't like it, some like it but not when a man is so obsessed with it it becomes a chore, some like it but only when he is well hydrated. Because ummmm....a guy who drinks no water is not a guy you want to taste. Sorry, can't be any blunter without feeling weird about it.

Oh I forgot one other....too many men do not reciprocate. In which case they really deserve being denied.

@atheist I have no idea. That's a question for the guys.

Really? I mean really

Perhaps it could be a cock-specific issue

Maybe harassment, maybe not... I leave that answer to women and how they feel about it. It somehow feels somewhat different from the kind of sexual talk that often goes on in comments. But what we say and how or why or where we say it, makes a difference in how we respond to people's remarks or questions.

Man... this is not the site for these questions.

@atheist. Come on brother. Your going to get in trouble and your going to get locked out... I really like some of the stuff you say.... but this isn't appropriate. It's a sexual harassment. Ok...

@atheist It might be the way you asked it. The words we choose do have an effect on how people react emotionally, whether this makes rational sense or not. I can understand why many people might find your question at least a little offensive.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18593
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.