Agnostic.com

1 0

An acorn is not an oak tree. Do you believe this also applies to humans and animals? How is it different for each and why?

BrigittaCuadros 6 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The viability of a living thing is the key to understanding the "value" of that living thing. a fetus of a human is not viable outside its month before about 26 weeks even at 30 weeks it is at extreme risk and is only save by medical heroics and often suffers life long deficits as a result. In nature young that have not fully developed almost always die.
I am pro-choice the health mental well being of a women takes priority of that of a non-viable fetus and over that of a viable one as well in medical cases where a choice must be made.
This, being said in cases of murder or man slaughter where the life of a wanted fetus(child) was taken it is murder or man slaughter as it should be.
So, far animals have limited rights under the law.

I totally agree. Thank you!

I don't understand about the wanted fetus being taken? How does that happen? Do you mean against her will? How does that happen?

@Larks Vehicular homicide, shooting of the mother, stabbings of the mother, etc. where the mother survives the unborn child does not.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.