Agnostic.com

1 0

When y'all gonna stop whining about Trump? The whole world gets it. You don't like him. Grow up and get over it. If you have an actual issue to discuss, discuss it. Calling names and acting like babies is not helping your cause. It makes people like me not listen to you. Think about it.

jayneonacobb 7 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find your demands insulting. Being politically active, mindful, or aware -- and discussing what is going on in our country is not WHINING, but thanks for the insult.

Yes, you are right. The whole world gets that our country is in CRISIS right now. Thanks for noticing.

I am 51 years old. Plenty mature, thank you. My disdain for the moron has nothing to do with maturity, but thanks for the insult.

Those of us who abhor him, his party, his cronies, and his ilk have every right to discuss him, his ilk, what they've done to our country, etc. as much as we would like. You are not the boss and you don't get to tell us what we can talk about. So there! 🙂

The way I see it, if you are so bothered by people talking shit about your buddy, you have choices.

I don't like the guy, but I don't call him commander and cheeto, or the Orange one. I didn't vote for him, but I don't call him names and just complain about him, just like when Obama was in office. Talk about the issues you have, just stop name calling. You're smarter than that.

@jayneonacobb I wish Obama were still in office. 🙂 You do you, and I'll do me. He is a moron to me and I'm not going to stop saying that. Ask me if I've ever referred to him as "President" and then his last name? Nope!

I support your right to believe what you believe. I bet we agree on a lot more than you think. I just think name calling and blatant disregard for manners is detracting from your positions credibility. Not only that it makes those people look immature and petty.

@jayneonacobb Perhaps we do. Are you referring to MY blatant disregard for manners? Toward whom? Much as he and his party would like otherwise, we do not yet live in a dictatorship and dissent is not practicing bad manners. I respect MANY people. People who deserve respect. And, I don't think referring to him as the moron that he is is very crude.

Much as you wish people would just stop, people are not going to. Everybody has their own way of dealing with and processing the nightmare that is happening in DC right now. People are upset, scared, outraged, nervous, angry and myriad other emotions. May I politely suggest that if somebody's words bother you too much, you try to ignore them -- either by skipping what they write or blocking them (because we unfortunately don't have just a Mute/Ignore button yet).

You calling him a moron is disrespectful. You're name calling, like a child. I don't mind people disagreeing with politicians. I do all the time, but I don't degrade myself by acting like a spoiled brat. The moment you don't respect your enemy is the moment they deliver the killing blow. If I had called Obama the same type of things you call Trump I'd be labeled as a hateful, racist, bigot by Trump haters. Ignoring the problem doesn't help anyone. Just the fact that my post offended you shows me that you are not mature. Do you know what moron means? I'd be willing to bet that you're PC and think calling someone a retard is wrong.

@jayneonacobb This has been fun. I've got a sandbox to go play in. Cheers!

@jayneonacobb Trump has earned contempt and disrespect from a great many people, myself included. I don't care who a person is or what position that person holds in regards to whether or not I afford that person any respect. Unfortunately, the language used towards Trump seems to me a reflection of the language Trump himself uses, and to whom he targets such language.

Then show you're better than him by not sinking to his level.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18718
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.