Agnostic.com

3 1

What small gesture from a stranger made a big impact on you?

bleurowz 8 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the seventies I took my family to Disneyland and discovered that I had lost my wallet. I literally ran across the entire park to where I had it out last. The girl in the booth was looking through it as someone had turned it in and I told her that it was mine. She asked me about identification and I told her to look at my driver's licence picture and she gave it back. It really gave me reassurance that people were still honest and it was a lifesaver as I had no credit card in those days and all the money I had was in that wallet.

gearl Level 8 Sep 26, 2018

When I was going through some hard times, the person behind me in the grocery line took care of my remaining balance that I didn't have. I truly grateful that there still are nice people out there.

People came running when I fell to help me up.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:187573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.