Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Nikki Haley claims UN's laughter at Trump speech showed respect | TheHill

Ok, so I don't like getting into politics if I can help it, but curiosity killed the cat...I try to listen to both sides when at all possible because I'd rather not be closed minded.

After hearing about the laughing at the UN general assembly meeting I touched base with a friend who's pro-Trump. Every other source is saying they laughed at the outrageous things Trump was saying (which I can get behind, but that's my bias talking). My friend shoots me the above article. Considering I am not them & cannot account for their reaction, maybe it's true. I was primed to react a certain way via headlines. It certainly sells a lot better when coupled with his tweet about a president not being laughed at & whatnot.

Anyways, just wanted to see what people thought.

Decieven 7 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you listen to the video there were 2 laughs. The first was laughing at his stupidity and the second was laughing at him trying to cover the unexpected response. On Twitter Fox deleted the laughter after his first statement. Haley is covering for him also. If you're unsure listen to it yourself and watch tRump's reaction. A lie or obfuscation is not a 'side'; it's just a lie.

Not everybody is as dumb as the people that watch FAUX. We'll find out in November if I'm right.

gearl Level 8 Sep 27, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:187909
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.