Agnostic.com

2 0

Zeitgeist the movie

Has anyone else seen the movie Zeitgeist and its take on the origins of Christianity?

Darthpug 7 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This movie does look like a conspiracy, or far fetched. In fact I have a saying "If you want to understand evolution, study religion." In order to study the orgins of Christanities, my focus of study, one must study all the ancient cultures that predated Judiasm, that actually influenced it. In this respect this movie is right on. To most people Judiasm just poped up on its own. It did not. It is actually a relatively new religion about maybe 5000 years old. It is amazing how people scoff at the actual history of the religion. I belive the reason for this is that most people are completely unaware of its orgins, in particular Jews and Christians.

Yes. I found in interesting but tiresome all at the same time. I call it the 'Join The Dots Movie'

I agree on the other aspects of the movie. It has it aspects of "conspiracy" theory on the thoughts of 9-11.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18941
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.