Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK CSICon Las Vegas 2018

This amazing event is happening in October of this year. Is anyone going?

DarwinGal 5 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What an amazing afternoon of lectures in Las Vegas at the skeptics convention today! My particular favorite was the one about Da Vinci’s brain. Then Dr. Richard Dawkins gave an award to Stephen Fry. They sat on stage chatting after that for over an hour! I was able to have Dr. Dawkins sign a copy of “Candle in the Dark, my life as a scientist.” My mouth was more dry meeting my hero then when I jumped off the roof of the Stratosphere last night. Haha,

helllo nice meeting u

This is also posted as an event with dates and location.

Wish I could! Are you going? Have fun and give us feedback when you return, please!

Will do. I cannot pass up the opportunity to hear Richard Dawkins and Stephen Fry speak. Plus there’s a pajama costume party one evening!

@DarwinGal DAMMIT! You know how to hurt a girl! 🙂 (I've always been in awe of Stephen Fry.)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:190017
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.