Agnostic.com

5 0

Genital piercing?

There seems to be a growing fashion for women to have their genitals pierced. Have any of the women here had that done or know others who have? Did it have the desired effect of enhancing sexual enjoyment?

• 1 vote
  • 5 votes
  • 2 votes
Squirrellglider 7 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's all a matter of personal choice/taste, but personally I have seen very, very few -- certainly not more than three -- body piercings (other than the earlobes) that I found attractive. To me, except in very rare instances, do I think that nose rings, lip rings, cheek rings, tongue studs, etc., do anything to enhance the person's appearance. In fact, they distract from one's natural attractiveness. On the other hand, I do find that small, decorative and strategically placed tatoos can be alluring, enticing.. but the operative words here are SMALL and DECORATIVE; Just one Old Man's Opinion.

I don't like them.

I am a nudist and it seems to be that people who have genital piercings are trying to draw attention to their genitals, which kind of goes against the nudist cultural idea that people chould be able to be naked anywhere, as long as they are not doing anything with the intent of seuxally arousing either themselves or anyone else. I think genital piercings are meant to attract attention to the genitals and can be a form of exhibitionism.

It used to be legal to be nude in San Francisco, but guys with genital piercings and cock rings were trign to draw attention to their genitals and so they made it illegal. In short the persons with genital piercings ruined it for anyone else who enjoyed the nude friendly laws.

Each to their own but not for me, would it put me off? depends on the woman really, I didn't like a pierced belly button until I knew what fun they could be....

I agree with everything that has been said already, but , I have a question for those that do this. Why, would you hurt a part of your body that is meant for pleasure?

ouch

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.