Agnostic.com

5 1

QUESTION Video 1:18. 4 Years Ago, Trump admits Knowing Putin, & in Detail !

This video from 4 years ago in 2013 in light of recent events.
In it, Trump calmly, cooly, and confidently states that he has a relationship with Vladimir Putin. Then, it gets very weird. Trump then confidently states that Putin is following his every move, was likely even interested in the conversation they were having, and would likely be watching it later.
How did Trump know all of that?
See, this was off of the campaign trail, long before Trump announced his intentions to run. This was before he felt the pressure to say 6 different times "I don't know Putin" and "I don't know anything about Putin."
This seems to be a clearer version of the truth.

Dougy 7 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This appears to be the entire interview.
[msnbc.com]

The acronym I invented, "HMIM" (His Mouth Is Moving.......so he must be lying) seems to cover this nicely.......

Why is Anyone surprised when he's exposed for his illegal behaviour? Seriouly, Why?

I don't even have to look at it. I know the video

I checked out the "Link" , they offer a sign-up to Facebook , but there is a "Not Now" Option .
6 Times , repeatedly , he has recently said that he denies knowing Putin .
Another nail in the coffin of this administration ! Now the trick is , to have the system to

" DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT " !

Dougy Level 7 Jan 28, 2018

Sic 'em!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19074
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.