Agnostic.com

3 2

Haha!!! it makes me dislike her a little less. [facebook.com]

Qualia 8 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol I saw this earlier. It made me hate her a little less too.

Don't be fooled TrumpOLINI was @ Chelsea's wedding so was TrumpOLINI daughter and election night TrumpOLINI stopped saying LOCK HER UP. .... they are both Goldman Sachs shills stealing trillions from the US TREASURY. ...TrumpOLINI letting Billary slide is equal to Ford pardoning Nixon. ...We Won't Get Fooled Again song THE WHO meet the new boss same as the old boss. ....when will WE EVER LEARN

No need to worry. Hillary isn't running in 2020 anyway.

@Twisty420 I am worried TrumpOLINI runs again starting just enough new jobs to squeak in the White House again doing 4 more years of genocidal zionism and climate change by endless polluter oil war crime profiteering banksters

@GreenAtheist well yeah, I definitely worry about that too, but as long as there's an electoral college, our votes won't really count anyway. The Republicans keep proving that. We desperately need to get rid of this corrupt system. This country will remain an oligarchy and not an actual democracy until each individual's vote actually count.

@Twisty420 the Electoral College protects the union from regional disunion. ...it's up to your state to ensure your vote is counted. ....learn your Constitution not fake liberal news or fake fascist news

@Twisty420 it is an oligarchy because people don't vote for the best Party instead lazy waiting for the duopoly race in October www.jill2016.com

@GreenAtheist I know the laws and how the electoral college works. It still doesn't change the fact that the winner of the popular vote doesn't always win the election... Therefore, the majority is still misrepresented. It doesn't prevent regional dissent either. This election undoubtedly created more dissent than it would have if we actually put the person in office who won the vote of the citizens. Electoral College members are appointed, not elected and are often knowingly bribed for their vote. Also being a condescending jerk isn't a good way to get people to listen to you. It makes others tune you out... Just like I'm doing from now on. It's sad because I was looking forward to a friendly conversation about this. Good luck with yourself.

@Twisty420 stating falsehoods about US history is indeed condescending towards me ....nowhere in the Constitution does it read Andrew Jackson should be President because John Quincy Adams had less citizens votes. ...furthermore Electors are usually elected at State Party Conventions though likely few extra are competing for the slate nominations of the candidate claiming primary/convention/caucus victory Sanders tried to compete that way but criminal Billary snuffed that out ....lots of people declared Al Gore JR was "condescending" but that's inevitable against a populist trying to educate his Electors, DNC delegates and voters. ...maybe you're hallucinating on bad weed mis-judging my words ???? 20

@Twisty420 landslide victories in NY & CA are unquestionably regionally divisive against the 31 states electing TrumpOLINI. ...I voted www.jill2016.com unwilling to vote for either Goldman Sachs corrupt duopolist

she is resilient and has a sense of humor

So does Chuck Colson tell jokes as felony prison ministry jailed as one of many Nixon criminals like Billary

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19206
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.