Agnostic.com

2 0

What do you think free speech includes?

Marine 8 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Free speech is conveying your thoughts with no price to pay. Such as we liberals, our focus is on humanity and the decent thing, we speak not asking how much price is too be paid. We speak because we are free to be free.

EMC2 Level 8 Oct 4, 2018

When I just asked this question among some friends they all thought of censorship by the government and it's control. However what about social constraints that prevent our ability to think,speak and live our lives as we want.There are the social pressures that we conform to prevailing opinion.We need to be free to discuss religion,morality,politics and science. This is not being allowed in this administration with commands that certain words and subjects not be used by the government employees.

If I want to do something that will greatly please me and I see that it will hurt people, I do not do it. That is my rule of common sense. If saving money by taking health care away is put to use then it is wrong. Hurting people should never be part of a thought process . Such as the unread, ergo ignorant right wing, these people just need to read but if they choose not too ,, their ability to affect change is hampered by the hurt it will cause. They use fake facts and that is someone I will strive to stop.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192667
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.