Agnostic.com

4 0

What is your attitude

If you discover that your partner (wife / husband), have Relationship with someone else ...How will your reaction be?

belfo 6 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shit happens.

Deal with it and move on. If a relationship isn't working for one, then it isn't working for either. I don't own my wife and we currently choose to be monogamous. But that could change. What she does in her own time is her business.

I never assumed I owned my wife. I insisted she still go out with him. They were lifelong friends.

Since I'm poly, we'd have already discussed it, I'd gave already met my partner's interest & we'd all 3 have sat down in advance of their encounter to review the base rules.

If this were a case of him sneaking, lying, cheating, & disrespecting out relationship & committed agreements, I'm done. Pack my stuff & go. No point in staying.

Well first I'd be curious as to why they do. Not so much angry, maybe a bit surprised but hey, give em' a chance to explain. Is the reason legit or just stupid sauce?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192941
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.