Agnostic.com

10 2

Hello, I'm new to the group. Living a godless life in a godly town is rough. I'm pretty open about my atheism and I'm looking forward to great conversations I can't find elsewhere. ????

KatieO 5 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would appear we're in the same boat...godless in a god-fearing community. Would love to chat if you like.

Oh man, living in northern Utah as an atheist is soooo much fun! (Sarcasm in case you couldn't tell) my wife and I are both against and we live in one of the most religious states (for now) we really want to meet some people near us that have the same views.

Please concur if U read this n I Am alzo new n I suck with this puter device n Do U Drum n Dance n Perhapz sing n Hazta y Regards

Hiya! Not sure when you posted this, but I'll reply anyway. I'm new, too, and it's nice to find a group of people to talk with who can dispense with the, 'are they religious?' question straight away. I've always wondered why it is that when you say you're an atheist, religious types look at you like you're a rabid chimp in powered armor covered in heat-seeking chainsaws, when WE should be the ones horrified to be in the presence of people who get their marching orders from the equivalent of Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. At any rate, welcome to the group, sorry you're surrounded by crazy people, and, are you a Pastafarian? Because THAT'S a 'religion' I can get behind lol

It's tough living in a super godly town, for sure. I am new and here for the same thing; great conversations that are non-existent and taboo around these parts. Telling people you aren't a Christian around here is like telling someone you just murdered your entire family or something. Anyway, I related to your introduction and thought I'd say hello and welcome.

Hello there.

Hello! I'm new too! I'm more of a spiritualist but I want to ask you. Atheists don't believe they were created/no creator so do you believe in the chaos theory?

Judging from the photos, you have a nice area to retreat to ..

I'm with you KatieO.

Hello and welcome.
Look around the site, if you see a post you like jump in and leave a comment.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.