Agnostic.com

4 0

Hmmmm.... I'm not going to count my chicks before they hatch, but it's starting to look like another ''water gait'' situation in Washington,,, and not regarding Trump... but mostly the DNC, Clintons, and Obumer... This could get very interesting..

Captain_Feelgood 8 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wouldn't hold your breath. If a war criminal like Bush can walk free to dance on talk shows I doubt there is much chance for punishment. Hell, most democrats won't admit that Obama expanded our wars, killed thousands of civilians in drone strikes, and eroded our 4th Amendement rights completely. The DNC is corrupt beyond belief, but instead of getting punished for awful behaviors they have been permitted to simply deflect to Russia. So instead of anyone in our federal government having an ounce of integrity to take on the systemic corruption on both sides we will ramp up the Cold War. Too much distraction in the empire.

You mean this?

[rightwingwatch.org]

Haaaaahahaahaha,,,,, that's funny... thanks for making my day, Trish.. lol

I hope they hang it to the stupid idiotic democrats. Obama and his advisor Al Sharpton were arrogant bastards and did this country a lot of damage. And crooked Hillary would have done even more damage had she been elected.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19425
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.