Agnostic.com

13 1

Any regrets out there?

Looks like most of us here are considerably passed college, any regrets?

Ron_R 7 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

not having the money to see frank zappa in 88

its okay......lots of people didnt get to see him.However.....I DID AND THEY WERE GREAT.sorry,that was probably bragging.But god damn it was a great show.Like all the others of his......."Eddie,are you kidding?"

Regrets - only to do with my children. Other than that, I don't dwell on the others.

PAST college.

Tons of regrets....but, do overs aren't real so the only option is just to get on with living from wherever you are now...

Absolutely. I think anyone who says they have no regrets is not being truthful.

Alana Level 4 Oct 8, 2018

I believe we all have regrets. The bigger question is would we change them, thus changing the outcomes in our lives?

Yeah, a lot of regrets.

@Ron_R first and foremost, I regret not being at that damn pond that my son jumped into.

@Ron_R it is

@Ron_R me too... 😟 thanks

Yes, but best thing I can do is learn from them by doing things differently moving forward.

There’s a part of me that regrets moving to America but then I wouldn’t have my amazing sons.

I would be lying if I said I had no regrets. I do though want the change that. All of my mistakes made me who I am, and I wouldn't change that. I try to be like an Ubermensch, but it comes by accepting, embracing, and bearing full responsibility of your would be regrets.

Cosmo Level 4 Oct 8, 2018

Yeah loads one being saying that didn't want be mums carer anymore because I wouldn't leave her when she became unwell unfortunately things didn't go well and she passed away so that came back and bit me eh x

sunnn Level 4 Oct 8, 2018

Nope. Cant unring the bell. Such is life.

I regret not traveling through Europe when I was younger, before I had children.

Oh my yes. I regret going to the high school that I went to, I regret ever getting married, and I regret not being more social in college. I may regret these things, but I would I be the same person I am today? Would I have worked at the airport in Kalamazoo? That was, by far, the best job I have ever had.

@Ron_R Thanks, I probably could but most of my stories are pretty boring.

@Ron_R Anything, in particular, you're looking for?

@Ron_R There is the time that I sprayed myself with jet fuel because I forgot to close the valve of the high-pressure system before removing the fuel tester from the testing port. Jet fuel does not taste good.

@Ron_R Very true. I didn't have a clean uniform to change into that day either. The vapors stayed around even after my shirt dried. I had a headache at the end of my shift.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:195993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.