Agnostic.com

5 0

What factors in life cause a person to be left or right in politics.

Marine 8 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve spent most of life taking care of people or training to take care of people. I went oversees with Doctors Without Borders to Africa. It’s a shame that a country like America that professes to be so rich has millions without healthcare and proper education. America rates among the lowest in developed nations in education. These are the first items that the right always wants to cut funding to.

humanity,

EMC2 Level 8 Oct 9, 2018

I read an article once which likened it to Cain and Abel in the OT. Cain being the farmer and Abel being the sheppard. Sheppards are more likely to share with the tribe whereas farmers are more likely to horde for themselves. Now C&A are not real but this article stated that these notions of responsibility to each other and the clan is more noticable in the sheppard than the farmer. I think it is probably more to do with genetics, background and physicality than anything

Scientists did brain scans of self identified conservatives and liberals. The conservatives had a larger fear center than liberals.

I believe much has to do with how you were brought up and the influence of your parents. They set the values you live bye and develop the various bias that your family holds dear.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:196540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.