9 2

POLL Netflix addiction

• 14 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 6 votes
  • 4 votes
Nichole765 7 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cheaper than cable.

ShayS Level 3 Oct 10, 2018

Hello

Waiting for the next season to come out. Can't wait, needed now, right now!!!!

Netflix and Hulu are all I watch as I have eliminated cable from my life.

Job security, Dave. Lol

I don't watch much Netflix but they're supposed to air a 10 episode series based on The Dark Crystal that I'm really curious about. I can't seem to find much info on when it's scheduled other than sometime in 2019.

I used to be a Netflix junkie.... House of Cards got me started.... Then I went through all of Breaking Bad. Then I moved out to the country and I have the Internet piped in via satellite... So it is tough to stream. I miss my binge watching... 😟

I watch a mix of Netflix, Amazon Prime, DirecTV. I now have to subscribe to CBS all access to watch Star Trek. My kiddos watch Netflix a lot.

get Hulu

@Millzy I do for a short spell just to watch Handmaids Tale then cancel.

I first started bingeing with DVD's before Netflix had streaming. My (then) girlfriend and I thought it would be really cool to watch the first season of "24" in real time. Like 24 hours. And it was amazing. It worked extremely well...and I have not watch "24" any other way since then. This is how I learned I was built to binge. 😛 There's space on the couch...wanna join me? 😉

I did that with Breaking Bad.

@Nichole765 I later did all 7 seasons of "The West Wing" in one month. It was intense.

Due to changes in programming and what was available on Netflix, we switched from Netflix to Amazon prime. Now we also get free two dy delivery when we order from Amazon.

I love Netflix but I will only binge when something I like comes out. There hasn't been much lately.

Do you can use torrents instead?

@Nichole765 I don't use torrents because I stream anime on crunchyroll. I watch sports and news on regular cable. So for the most part I am good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:196939
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.