Agnostic.com

5 1

State of the Union

What will you be doing tonight during the state of the union address?

• 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
PhitDoctor50 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had the tv on but not paying too much attention. Between bouts of vomiting, I fell asleep, thereby missing some of the more repulsive utterances. I watched some comments afterward by Kamala Harris, with whom I was very impressed, and also Sanders and Kennedy.

Boycotting it! The sight and sound of the lunatic make me want to puke.

I'm watching cat videos I really can't stand to watch his mouth move around

I know it is an aweful sight! I don't watch either.

Trump is a tumor. The economy has grown slower than recent years, jobs have grown slower than recent years and we're not going to sanction a foreign power that congress almost unanimously voted for. He is a tumor and a tumor is a chance to fight cancer. The racism, the lying, the incompetence, nepotism and corporate ownership of our government needs to be fought. The selling out of our education and healthcare needs to be fought. This is another chance to unite the real patriots who really care about America to rally.

The economy has grown slower? really? Record highs in the market - record lows in unemployment.

@gater So the first 2 charts are from [tradingeconomics.com] and chart the rate of change. As you can see, there's nothing impressive about it. It's slightly lower than the last few years in general. the 3rd chart is from [bls.gov] and shows the overall unemployment rate, so you can see that it maintains the same downward slope.

He has been at best, useless.

I love what Trump has done for this country! And its only going to get better. Cant wait for the speech!

gater Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

Are you serious or is this sarcasm?

@sciteachmd Im completely serious

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19734
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.