Agnostic.com

8 1

Conspiracies!

Did aliens land here? Was 911 an inside job? Were the moon landings faked? What about Pizzagate? Any others you may wish to discuss. I would love to hear your thoughts pro or con.
What are your thoughts about the video? Please sharer and remember your manners lol

Dida 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with your information given, it is a perfect article. The first levels in the geometry dash game seem quite simple and you can easily pass, but then there are a series of difficult challenges for you.

1. possibly 2. maybe(I hope not) 3. no, I do not trust politicians but astronauts, please... 4. I make it from scratch... Do the overlords have our voting machines hijacked in certain states? The 2000 election of Bush nn Gore in Florida was the first time in the history of any major election in the US that the exit polls did not match the outcome of the election itself. I will watch the video and report in later.

Ahhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhj..yes!

The Moon actually used to be a star - the Bible refers to it as the 'lesser light' and the atheists extinguished it just to find fault with the Bible.

Smothered it, deprived it of oxygen, put the fire out, something like that I think.

Sorry, I'm a science person, I'll take a risk of explaining something to someone who is most likely joking too, um, well, outer space contains no oxygen, it's a very good vacuum, stars are made mainly of hydrogen and helium which the moon isn't, um and stars make energy by nuclear fusion of the hydrogen nuclei at millions of degrees which does not require any oxygen.

There are so many things that are fun to believe in and the scope of human imagination is boundless.

Some kook on Facebook was complaining about whatever the hell pizzagate is supposed to be. Started accusing me of pedophilia.

On another note, I can’t stand people adding -gate or -holic to words unrelated to the Watergate hotel or alcohol. That will set me off on the offensive in an argument. Ugh, idiots.

‘Gate’ comes from the Watergate Hotel scandal of Nixon. Now it’s just thrown around any time someone has conspiracy nonsense. I’m surprised they don’t talk about ‘chemtrailgate’. Ha, maybe they do... The guy and I on Facebook did a lot of cussing back and forth, I ended up telling him to just go kill himself. Not my best moment, but at least I have facts on my side. @Dida

That’d be nice. Lol @Dida

I would like to hear some comments about climate gate.
I can't remember when that came out was many years ago.

dc65 Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

@Dida have you followed my postings on global warming climate change?
I don't believe CO2 is causing global warming but I do believe agriculture and land use by human beings is part of the problem. I followed Judith Curry and I believe a lot of what she says. I think we need a lot more research on this subject we don't do science by consensus we use the scientific method I posted some links to that. I am in the minority I guess because I am agnostic on many things. I don't think there's one person that even agrees with me on this website.. But time will answer all on this climate change global warming situation. I do believe in alternative energy sources. We should save the fossil fuels for manufactured goods that the human race needs for future generations.

Love that kind of stuff.
I really admire these people doing unbelievable urban gardens.
I have an acre, but still have to fine tune my green thumb ! Lol
But, it is kind of funny in this context...lol

@Dida
ha... that response was supposed to go for the "food from nature " post. Lol
🙂

@Dida
Maybe for the same reason I posted it in the wrong place...
Haha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19791
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.