Agnostic.com

14 5

Don't forget about the moon trifecta tomorrow! Blood moon, super moon, and blue moon! I'll be up at 5:30am to catch the blood moon, and then see the rest in the evening. Don't forget to howl!! 😉

AzVixen52 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was up at 3am, and the moon was small, but very bright in the sky. At 5:50am, it was a great reddish color, still small, but because of cloud cover, I was unable to get a good photo. Gearl, your photo was pretty great!

Here's what I saw.

gearl Level 8 Jan 31, 2018

Howl is good. I was nicknamed "werewolf" as a teen due the way I will chase girls in the park from tree to tree. 50 years later the motherfuckers still bring it up and we all laugh. Thank You for your post.

I slept in. I missed the one this morning. It's my day off.

Myrtle Beach has perfect horizon for moonrise but if clouds are off shore only a sliver of light will shine above ocean and below clouds

Do we get to see this in England?

Have lunar eclipse here in about an hour

It won't be very good on the East Coast because the moon will set well before totality. I'm watching it from a NASA feed though. I teach a class during totality so I'll project it for my students to see too.

[nasa.gov]

Thanks for the reminder, hope I can see it.

I’ll be looking

ags2 Level 5 Jan 31, 2018

yep! i'm just now hoooooowling at the rain.

We won't get as good of a view here on the east coast, but I'll definitely be watching it 🙂

Starts here in 2 hours I think
but it is raining

Unlike a solar eclipse it starts everywhere on Earth at the same time because it is the Earth's shadow covering the moon. East coasters won't see much of the eclipse though because the moon sets well before totality.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19808
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.