Agnostic.com

4 0

Great speech! I'm so proud of Trump and the job he is doing.

So many in this group don't seem to get it. I suppose Trump bashing is fun for some.

gater 7 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hell the democrats are like little kids who don’t get their way. They just throw a fit. They don’t care anything about America. They just care about their liberal agenda.

@CBSNews Poll: Three in four Americans who tuned in to President Trump's State of the Union address approved of the speech he gave.

Apparently just the bitter Dems didn't like it - they are like little children that are angry when they don't get their way.

gater Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

Glad you are proud of indignant behavior, Glad you support white nationalism . Glad you do not read as then you would not hold the same focus. Trump has truly done nothing since his term
If you were to say look at the stock market, then we know immediately you do not read.
So please think about it and tell us what it is about trump you like, Please just give a couple examples allowing us to debate

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 31, 2018

Booming economy, all time high stock market, low unemployment, Isis nearly destroyed - don't you follow the news?

@gater That is the point my friend, I am not out to bust you but those who follow the news for real know better. Obama took office with the stock market trading at 8,000. When he left the numbers , December 2016 the stock market was trading at 19.974.62 and then Trump hits the miracle milestone of 20k . And people who do not follow this simply agree with the Trumpet. Low unemployment is a result of the lower jobs number brought to market. Trump has yet to match the Obama record of consecutive 174k jobs per month added, The Trump is not adding jobs but actually loosing. These are merely facts and not one liners paid by Putin

@EMC2 you failed to mention the deficit doubling under Obama. Obama was behind Chain migration, and the lottery - both disasters.

What actions and legislation are you proud of?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.