Agnostic.com

2 1

The other day I was doing the one thumb surf on the idiot box. I came across a minister obviously Evangelical who made the blanket statement that genetics was a lie, dinosaurs did not exist, primitive proto humans , that civilizations older than 6000 years were an impossibility and that evolution and genetics were a conspiracy between science and Satan . However, he loved his chihuahua, and enjoyed raising Polled Hereford cattle on his ranch. Is he so self diluted that he believes in the lie, that the Chihuahua and the Polled Hereford, which are creations of genetics and evolution through selective breeding, that both occurred naturally and were part of God's design. Is he not aware that genetics and the Mendelian process , which have existed since man first planted seed and domesticated animals, was documented by a devout Catholic monk named Gregor Mendel. Is his church a cash cow that forces him to revel in self-delusion and dishonesty? Oh the stupidity abounds....

DaveAaron 5 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So true and so disgusting. I'm opposed to any group that demands blind submission

It has often made me wonder do these people not realize that their children look different? The genetic changes are very minor scientifically, The outward appearance is quite significant. We are not exact copies of our parents.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.