Agnostic.com

3 0

Anyone watch the SOTU last night. I just couldn’t. Thoughts if you did?

Norie 5 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have never seen somebody talk so much and say so little.

Loved it, as did 75% of Americans according to a CBS poll.

gater Level 7 Feb 1, 2018

I finally watched the entire diatribe this morning. To be honest, I was optimistic and surprised when Trump was elected, I wanted to see him succeed in 'making America great again' (ok sorry, but that was they way I felt at the time), and decided to give him 'the benefit of the doubt' at first. I quickly realized with Pence, Betsy Devos, Jeff Sessions, a number of court appointees, FCC appointment Pai, that he was doing nothing more than every Republican has done in office- Making a lot of noise, deceiving the general public, pandering to the theocratic fundamentalist Christian movement and handing the reigns to the big corporations. Last night was a circus, little about the State of the Union and instead putting on display a whole gaggle of 'supporters' and first responders. I especially felt bad for the grieving parents of the boy that was arrested and tortured by the NK's , put on display simply to get a 'sympathy' applause. I had to leave before I could hear the opposition response, but will watch that a little later today. I will say this, Trump is no dummy, he knows how to play an audience, which makes him all the more dangerous to our secular way of life. I'm still reeling so this is not my best worded post, but there it is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19880
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.