Agnostic.com

4 7

My new tribe!
I came here, not to speak my mind, (my mouth does it automatically for me) but in the hopes that my words would be received and a mutual exchange could take place. In less than two weeks I can honestly say that I am finding more than I could have imagined. Not only are my ideas received well but I am consistently gaining insight and personal strength.
My body language is more confident and I am less anxious as a result of the support I am getting. I feel like we are becoming family and have adopted many of you already! Your wisdom, humor, knowledge and support are life changing for me so I just need to take a moment and say...
THANK-YOU!

Dida 7 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel the same way . Your metaphor "tribe", reminds me of Native American Rainbow . Have you been to any gatherings ? I haven't been to one in years .

Dougy Level 7 Jan 31, 2018

I'm feeling the same way. I've only been on here a short time, and I'm feeling really comfortable here. People are insightful, thoughtful, and supportive. I always look forward to logging in.

You know as I read your post I realize I've been affected similarly by this site. Thank you for helping me realize that too! 🙂

When religion is excised out of brains natural kindness and thought flourishes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19910
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.